- DESIGNED FOR LAB WORK: Dynamic Labs replacement bits with clamps feature stainless steel blades with spring activated jaws to hold screws in place while removing or inserting.
- STEADY SCREW GRIP: the bit’s jaws can be activated by spring tension pushing down the screwdriver (not included) cap while operating the tool. Blades are easily interchangeable by unscrewing their shank from the screwdriver handle.
- HIGH-END MATERIAL: these light-weight precision screwdriver bits are made of chromium vanadium steel which makes them durable and tough, increasing their resistance to corrosion, especially at high temperature.
- MULTIPURPOSE: when paired with a pick-up screwdriver, Dynamic Labs replacement blades with clamps are ideal for various works on delicate objects like electronic devices (smartphones, laptops and PCs), jewelry, eyeglasses, watches and more. You can even use them for home appliances maintenance.
Dynamic Labs replacement bits for pick-up screwdrivers have been designed for precision lab work and come in different versions according to the tip used. All bit options are the most commonly used in the optical industry.
The stainless steel tips present a sleek look with black finish.
The bit’s clamp securely holds screws while removing or inserting by spring tension (to be paired with a pick-up screwdriver).
Buy with confidence, if you are not happy with our product, contact our 24/7 customer support.
HOW TO USE:
- Push the cap while firmly gripping the screwdriver;
- Place the screw into position and release the cap to close the bit’s jaws;
- The clamp will securely hold the screw while operating the screwdriver.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1 x Dynamic Labs replacement blade and clamp (for pick-up screwdriver).