- FOG FREE HD CLARITY: our face shields have 99% light transmission, providing full transparency and unique clarity at all times. Both sides of the shield are coated with our patented anti-fog technology to prevent condensation.
- FULL PROTECTION: each face shield includes an elastic headband and soft, comfortable forehead foam pad. It’ll shield your face from other people sneezing, coughing, spatter debris, chemical spatters and more. This clear face shield will block airborne foreign droplets while making your breathing easier.
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY MATERIAL: our face shields are made from recyclable waterproof PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate). A greener solution to reduce plastic waste. You can reuse the shield multiple times after disinfecting its clear surface with diluted alcohol or soapy water.
- GREAT COMFORT: our face shields have been equipped with elastic straps and a foamed headband to maximize comfort. Its lightweight makes the shield suitable to be worn for a long time, giving a feeling of safety and making breathing easier.
- WIDELY USED: perfect for public jobs that require you to be in contact with different groups of people for a long time (such as doctors, beauticians, security inspectors, retail positions, nurses, government clerks and so on). It is also a great safety gadget for frequent travelers. Wearing a face shield in public places (like restaurants, schools, subway, laboratories, hospitals, gyms…) will ease the anxiety caused by safety concerns while adding an actual extra protective layer to yourself.
Our face shields provide a 180° protection against splashes and small droplets. The dual-sided anti-fog coating ensures a crystal clear view all the time.
Our face shields are FDA registered, CE and ISO certified.
NOTE: all sales of PPE products are final.
HOW TO USE:
- Bend forward slightly, holding on to the straps of the face shield with both hands. Do not touch the front of the face shield.
- Expand the elastic with your thumbs and place the elastic behind your head, so that the foam rests on your forehead.
- Once the shield is on, check to make sure it covers the front and sides of your face and no areas are left uncovered.
The forehead band should sit about 3cm (about 1 inch) above your eyebrows, with the bottom of the shield sitting below chin level.
You must always have the shield down. The shield should never be pushed to the “up” position.
If your visor does not stay in position, tighten by adjusting the elastic on the side of the face shield.
Face shields can be kept on for as long as they keep their shape and remain intact.
Attention: if you disinfect or sanitize the shield for reuse, cleaning agents and chemicals can remove the anti-fog coating from the visor.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1-Pack: 1 x face shield;
- 10-Pack: 10 x face shield.