- LAST LONGER: our nose pads are made with high density (HD) silicone designed to be softer and more comfortable than other standard nose pads, therefore they last longer without discoloring.
- SYMMETRICAL NOSE PADS: our slide-in nose bridge pads come in different variations according to their shape (round and oval) and size in mm.
- NON-SLIP AND STEADY: our nose pad replacements will increase eyeglass height and wearability comfort, securing your glasses steadily on your nose bridge.
- EASY TO MOUNT: the A/T base mushroom mounting system follows optical industry standards. Their easy slide-in mount is ideal for airlock eyeglass frames.
High density silicone is the most resistant to discoloration and splitting yet just as comfortable as any other silicone. This makes our nose pads incredibly soft and durable.
Our slide-in nose pads have a round protrusion on their backside with a little lip on the outer edge. This lip allows the nose pad to slide onto the glasses easily and stay securely in place.
A/T base mushroom nose pads are usually the best choice for Airlock eyeglasses which represent the modern frontier of sport rimless frames design.
A/T Base Mushroom Nose Pads Specifications:
- Mounting System: slide-in (A/T base mushroom);
- Material: silicone;
- Color: clear;
- Size: 9mm, 12mm.
Buy with confidence, if you are not happy with our product, contact our 24/7 customer support.
HOW TO USE:
- Make sure you have a good light to see what you’re doing;
- Support the pad arm with your thumb and align the nose pad protrusion with its slide, gently use your thumb and index finger to slide the new nose pad into place;
- When your new nose pads are installed there should be a little wiggle room in the pad so that they can sit comfortably on your face.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 5-Pack: 5 x pair of slide-in silicone (A/T base mushroom) nose pads;
- 25-Pack: 25 x pair of slide-in silicone (A/T base mushroom) nose pads;
- 50-Pack: 50 x pair of slide-in silicone (A/T base mushroom) nose pads;
- 100-Pack: 100 x pair of slide-in silicone (A/T base mushroom) nose pads.