- HIGH QUALITY PRODUCT: our face masks are gentle on the skin and easy to wear. The inner non-woven fabric is as soft as intimate clothing, light and breathable. Its filter system ensures a physical barrier to smoke, droplets, dirt, dust and powder. It helps block pollution so you can breathe safely in any environment. Our face masks are disposable so you don’t have to worry about washing or storing them.
- FLEXIBLE AND COMFORTABLE: our disposable masks are designed to be lightweight and breathable. With the feature of unfolding and expanding, they will ensure full coverage of your nose and mouth, while the soft elastic ear loops will not cause discomfort or irritation. Just slip the elastic bands over your ears and press the metal strip around the bridge of your nose to create a light seal around your face.
- WIDELY USABLE: the breathable non-woven mouth cover confers a convenient wearability while at home, office, outdoor and other public places.
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: our blue disposable face masks are suitable for adults. You can use the adjustable strip nose bridge to better shape the mask to your face or breathe smoothly without resistance.
Our 3-ply non-woven face masks with nose clip and ear loop are environmentally friendly being completely recyclable. They are designed so that the nose bridge can be adjusted most comfortably to fit different face shapes. The ear loops are designed to be firm and don’t fall easily.
Seams are ultrasonically welded and the ASTM Level 3 rating makes it ideal for procedures in which there is high risk of fluid exposure (splashes or sprays will be produced).
The first layer of non-woven fabric effectively blocks visible objects such as droplets.
The middle layer of melt-blown fabric filters non-oily particles in the air.
The inner soft fiber layer absorbs the moisture in your breath, keeping the skin dry and comfortable.
NOTE: all sales of PPE products are final.
HOW TO USE:
- Wash your hands before and after touching the mask;
- Touch only the ear loops when putting on and taking off your mask;
- Make sure the mask fits to cover your nose, mouth and chin. If you adjust the mask to cover those areas, wash your hands before and after;
- Make sure you can breathe and talk comfortably through your mask.
If you wear eyeglasses, remember to put the face mask on first, then wear your glasses and place the nose pads over the mask. In this way, you will reduce condensation.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
50 x disposable face masks (blue).