- EXTRA PROTECTION: our latex gloves are chemical resistant providing a higher level of protection against liquids and gasses. The lightly textured finish provides slip resistance in wet or dry conditions.
- FOOD SAFE GLOVES: perfect to effectively and safely handle food in restaurants, catering, concession stands, school cafeterias and at-home food preparation.
- POWDER FREE: they don’t contain cornstarch offering a powder free wearing experience. This makes the gloves more skin-friendly, far stronger and a lot more versatile.
- MAXIMUM DEXTERITY: the cuff is beaded to maximize adherence on your wrist. Even when you are in a hurry, these gloves won’t let you down. They are conveniently ambidextrous, disposable and stored in a dispenser box.
Strength, dexterity, comfort and value. All in one industry-standard disposable glove: that’s what you get with Eyeglass Supply Store latex powder-free industrial gloves.
They will change everything you thought you knew about 3-mil latex. Excellent for short-duration uses where you’re changing gloves frequently: janitorial, quick-lube operations, food service and more.
Being powder-free makes them better suited to the food and mechanics industries. They are chlorinated for easy changing.
- 3-Mil thickness
- Excellent softness and wearing fitness
- Undifferentiated shelf life as normal gloves
- Well suitable for high cleanliness industries like electronics, food service, etc.
- Micro-roughened for a better grip
- Meets Title 21 of the CFR for food contact
- Gloves are 9.5" long w/beaded cuff
NOTE: all sales of PPE products are final.
HOW TO USE:
- Clean your hands;
- Take a pair of gloves from the dispenser box;
- Place fingers into the first glove and pull the glove onto that hand;
- With the non-gloved hand, place fingers into the second glove and pull the glove onto that hand.
If you notice any rips or tears in the glove, then replace the glove. If you are wearing a gown, gloves go on the top of the gown.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
100 x pair of disposable latex gloves (1 box).