- LOW VISCOSITY GLUE: Loctite 4851 is designed for the assembly of difficult to bond materials and is specifically formulated to provide flexible bond lines. The product provides rapid bonding of a wide range of materials, including metals, plastics and elastomers. When used to bond rubbers, for example, this product maintains the full compressibility of the joint.
- ISO 10993: it qualifies to Henkel’s ISO 10993 Protocol for use in disposable medical devices. This makes it particularly suited for bonding porous or absorbent materials such as paper, leather and fabrics. Suitable for use in the assembly of disposable medical devices.
- PROPERTIES: Loctite 4851 has a low/medium viscosity (thickness) providing superior flexibility while maintaining the same amazing adhesive performance of a cyanoacrylate glue.
Loctite 4851 is a clear, colorless, ethyl/butyl cyanoacrylate adhesive liquid for the assembly of difficult-to-bond materials and specifically formulated to provide flexible bond lines.
It provides rapid bonding of a wide range of materials including porous or absorbent materials.
It is suitable for:
- The assembly of disposable medical devices, having Henkel's ISO 10993 Protocol;
- Use in OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) assembly applications of flexible components;
- Bonding porous or absorbent materials such as paper, leather and fabrics, since it maintains full compressibility of the bonded joint;
- Lindberg eyeglass frames in the optical industry.
Buy with confidence, if you are not happy with our product, contact our 24/7 customer support.
HOW TO USE:
- Surfaces should be clean and dry;
- Protect clothing and work surfaces (metal foil works well). Use in a well-ventilated area;
- Unscrew cap while keeping tube pointed away from face. Carefully follow tube-opening directions on the package;
- Apply to one surface;
- Assemble parts and hold together with pressure for 15 seconds or until set;
- Wipe top of nozzle if adhesive has accumulated before recapping tube securely after use.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
1 x 20g (0.7 fl.oz.) Loctite 4851 Prism bottle.