- DESIGNED FOR LAB WORK: Dynamic Labs Nose Pad Adjusting Kit features 2 flathead screwdrivers, 1 nose pad adjusting plier and 1 nose pad popper. It comes with a soft-shell zip case for easy storage and transport.
- FOR PRECISION WORKS: designed for optical professionals requiring maximum dexterity and precision. The stainless steel screwdrivers feature a no-roll cap and anti-slip handle for a firm and steady grip.
- QUICK BITS SWITCH: the double end screwdriver bits feature a ball-bearing blade seat to make changing blade tips easy and quick. The reversible screwdriver blades snap into place, so forget annoying hex keys or set screws to lose!
- HIGH-END MATERIAL: these precision optical tools are made of chromium vanadium steel which makes them durable and tough increasing their resistance to corrosion, especially at high temperature.
- NOSE PAD ADJUSTMENT ESSENTIALS: the fine nose pad arm adjusting plier has high-grip rubber handles for top performance and extra thin tips providing virtually no clearance problems. The nose pad popper provides quick and easy removal of push-in nose pads without affecting pad arm alignment.
- MULTIPURPOSE: Dynamic Labs optical tools are ideal for various works on delicate objects like electronic devices (smartphones, laptops and PCs), jewelry, eyeglasses, watches and more. You can even use them for home appliances maintenance.
Dynamic Labs Nose Pad Adjusting Kit has been designed for precision lab works.
The stainless steel screwdrivers present a sleek look with black finished blades. The fixed cap and no-slip handle allow maximum control and comfort in the palm of your hand with perfect feel and balance.
The plier fine jaws enable adjusting the nose pad arms even when the operating space is very narrow.
The nose pad popper allows you to dislodge all types of push-in nose pads with no effort. This tool is recommended over screwdrivers while performing nose pad maintenance since it decreases the risk of scratching the lenses.
Screwdriver bits included in the kit:
- Flathead: 1.5/1.5mm and 1.5/2.2mm.
Buy with confidence, if you are not happy with our product, contact our 24/7 customer support.
HOW TO USE:
- Pull out the reversible blade and select the bit you need for the job;
- Snap the unneeded tip inside the shank;
- The screwdriver is ready to use.
Nose pad adjusting plier:
- With the notched jaw, grab the nose pad box. With the grooved jaw, grab the nose pad;
- Once the nose pad is firmly secured in between the plier jaws, make your adjustments moving the pad arm in the wanted direction.
Nose pad popper:
- Place the fork-like end of the nose pad popper around the narrow stem of the nose pad;
- Slightly tilt it upward with sufficient pressure;
- Optional: combine the tilting pressure with a light rotational twist motion to aid the removal of the nose pad.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 2 x Flathead screwdriver;
- 1 x Nose pad adjusting plier;
- 1 x Nose pad popper;
- 1 x Soft-shell zip case.