- LAST LONGER: our softwing nose pads are made with high density (HD) silicone designed to be softer and more comfortable than other standard nose pads, therefore they last longer without discoloring.
- FLEXIBLE METAL CORE: our saddle bridge nose pads come with a silver- or gold-colored flexible metal insert which is embedded in the silicone mold.
- NON-SLIP AND STEADY: our nose pad replacements will increase eyeglass height and wearability comfort, securing your glasses steadily on your nose bridge.
- EASY TO MOUNT: the two-screw mounting system of our silicone unifit bridge nose pads follow optical industry standards.
High density silicone is the most resistant to discoloration and splitting yet just as comfortable as any other silicone. This makes our nose pads incredibly soft and durable.
Our softwing nose pad replacements have a fully formed shape reflecting the contour of the eyeglass wearer's nasal area. They are also known as wing-bridge nose pads, one-piece nose pads, soft-bridge nose pads, unifit bridge nose pads, saddle bridge nose pads and wing nose piece.
Our softwing nose pads enable the wearer to temporarily bend the side arms (or so-called “wings”) to maximize the contact between the nose pad and nasal area. The lightweight and flexible inner metal core enables the nose pad to hold its new shape.
Softwing nose pads usually provide greater comfort than two independent nose pads. The high degree of contact between the softwing nose pad and nasal area provides for maximum weight distribution.
Softwing Nose Pads Specifications:
- Mounting System: screw-in;
- Material: silicone, metal inner core;
- Silicone Color: clear;
- Metal Insert Color: silver, gold;
- Size: 15mm, 17mm.
Buy with confidence, if you are not happy with our product, contact our 24/7 customer support.
NOTE: this product doesn’t include screws. We sell screws separately.
HOW TO USE:
- Place the nose pad on its mount and align it with the screw hole;
- Use a magnet to put the screw into the screw hole;
- Remove the magnet by moving your hand horizontally;
- Tighten screws with an optical grade screwdriver. Make sure to hold the glasses tightly to make sure the screw head faces upwards as you tighten the screw with your screwdriver.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1-Pack: 1 x softwing nose pad;
- 3-Pack: 3 x softwing nose pad.