- LAST LONGER: our strap bridge nose pads are made with high density (HD) silicone designed to be softer and more comfortable than other standard nose pads, therefore they last longer without discoloring.
- MAXIMUM WEIGHT DISTRIBUTION: our unifit bridge nose pads come with a typical “U” shape providing a larger contact surface between nose pad and nasal area. Therefore, the eyeglasses weight distribution is maximum attaining excellent comfort for the wearer.
- NON-SLIP AND STEADY: our nose pad replacements will increase eyeglass height and wearability comfort, securing your glasses steadily on your nose bridge.
- EASY TO MOUNT: the mounting system of our strap bridge nose pads follow optical industry standards. According to the type (snap or screw style), you can use standard tools like push-in nose pad tweezers and pliers or nose pad adjusting pliers..
High density silicone is the most resistant to discoloration and splitting yet just as comfortable as any other silicone. This makes our nose pads incredibly soft and durable.
Left and right nose pads are connected via a clear silicone strip that forms a typical “U” shape reflecting the contour of the eyeglass wearer's nasal area. They are also known as one-piece nose pads and bridge nose pads.
The eyeglasses weight is distributed along the interconnecting strap providing great comfort to the wearer.
Strap Bridge Nose Pads Specifications:
- Mounting System: push-in, screw-in;
- Material: silicone;
- Color: clear;
- Size: 20mm, 30mm, 36mm.
Buy with confidence, if you are not happy with our product, contact our 24/7 customer support.
HOW TO USE:
Mounting Push-In Nose Pads:
- Make sure you have a good light to see what you’re doing;
- Gently grip the pad arm with your finger-tip or nail;
- Use your thumb and index finger to pull the nose-pad away from the frame, starting at the top of the pad;
- Support the pad arm with your thumb and align the nose pad, gently use your thumb and index finger to push the new nose pad into place;
- When your new nose pads are installed there should be a little wiggle room in the pad so that they can sit comfortably on your face.
Mounting Screw-In Nose Pads:
- Place the nose pad on its mount and align it with the screw hole;
- Use a magnet to put the screw into the screw hole;
- Remove the magnet by moving your hand horizontally;
- Tighten screws with an optical grade screwdriver. Make sure to hold the glasses tightly to make sure the screw head faces upwards as you tighten the screw with your screwdriver.
WHAT THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 1-Pack: 1 x strap bridge nose pad;
- 10-Pack: 10 x strap bridge nose pad.